The National Center for Public Research is committed to conducting research projects and related activities nationwide that:
Strictly serve the public interest. Our audience includes “average people” as well as businesses leaders, policy makers, government officials, civic leaders, and community activists;
Provide new and useful data and analysis that shed light on emerging and complex issues, and guide informed action and decision-making; and
Deliver communication vehicles that effectively educate and engage broad audiences.
We bring good and unbiased information to life.
- Retail data, trends and markets
- Access to healthy food (food deserts)
- Public health
- Community economic development
- Immigrant population patterns
- Housing data, trends and markets
- Family and individual asset building
- Health and human services
- Community quality of life